Stay Safe - Be Net Smart

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Blog Restored

I have spent several hours today, re-posting most of the deleted posts from our blog. I am aware there are 2 or 3 that I didn't manage to save so we will need to re-write these. A couple of the posts are also still missing their photos but I can add these once we get back to school.

This has been a lesson for me. Perhaps I was too trusting with the password, or maybe naive to think that it would be safe to allow children access at home. Either way I will need to re-think how our blog will work from now on.

Class 4, I have been hoping all week that the deletion of all your posts was an unfortunate accident. I promise you that I will continue to investigate until I have an answer for you.

- Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment